Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Update!









Well I know it has been awhile since I blogged about anything. I am not good at this but I thought I would update everyone about what is going on with our family. In Oct. my family came out and we made the trek to Palmyra, NY as well as Niagara Falls. We had a great time. It was so much fun.
In other new for those of you who don't know. Baby #4 is coming to our house in July! I am 20 week and we found out we are having a sweet baby BoY!!! We are all so excited. Bennett is soooo....happy he get to have a brother come. He is already talking about when they can share a room with bunk beds and he can take care of him all day. It is adorable and we can't wait!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so exciting congrats!!!

Unknown said...

that was me emily erickson - not sure why it posted as unknown sorry. :)

Holly, Jacob, Liberty, Avery and Bristol said...

Congrats you guys! So excited Bennett gets to have a brother.

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL news, congratulations!! =D

Sara said...

congrats alicia! that is so exciting! your kiddos are getting so big. love the pics. now i need to get better at updating mine too:)

Heather said...

So good to see some pics! Wow- especially the one of your family. We need to talk soon!

Krishele said...

Yey for the Wahlen family. Now the score will be even again. That's cute that Bennett is so excited!

Kate keeps asking me when we're going to visit you guys again. We should plan something. (I know the guys wanted to go to the BYU v Notre Dame football game...but I don't think we're invited to tag along on that one.)