Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's Almost Over!!!

I know I haven't posted for a very long time. I have no good reason. But some exciting news!!! In 12 short days I will be heading back to Chicago!!!!!! I can't wait. I never thought I would miss that place so much. After five of the hardest, longest months of my life I will be back living under the same roof as my husband even if it does mean in a tiny apartment. We have also had some very fun times. Visiting Seattle for 2 weeks was soooooo much fun. I adore Seattle. I have pictures but not the camera so I will post them later. I had so much fun in Boise with my sister-in-law Amy!! It was so fun to see Jessica and Tracy and Emma Loved hanging out with her all of her cousins. Then we went to Aberdeen to see the Wahlen's. We had a lot of fun swimming everyday. I am so grateful to all of my family for there help they were amazing and I couldn't have done it without them. Chicago here we come!!!!!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

oh boy! ;)

Krishele said...

I can't imagine how tough this summer must have been! I'm glad to hear that you're getting your honey back!

Unknown said...

Gosh, I hated being separated for 10 days! Separation is never good, but it certainly makes the heart grow fonder. I hope you have a fabulous reunion in Chicago! And don't forget those pics you promised...I'm looking forward to it. ;)

Lynn said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm so excited for you! You are now Super Woman Alicia, and will forever be a stronger woman for it. :) Good luck with the travels back to Chicago, I'm jealous. :)

Heather said...

Yeah... you guys totally need to move to the Northwest =)

Emily said...

That is not really great news to hear that it has been the longest, hardest 5 months & you lived with your family the whole time - what am I going to do????!!!! Glad you are heading back. Travel safely.

April said...

Bout time! hahahaha!