Thursday, August 28, 2008

WAHOOO!!!!!



I am going to OPRAH!!!!! I can't believe it. My friend is going with some people and she called me and say they had an extra ticket if I wanted to go. I got off the phone and started jumping around and calling everyone I knew. I have been trying to get tickets ever since we moved here and it has been impossible. I am going on Tuesday Sept. 2nd. THANKS Emily I owe you big time.

7 comments:

Nicolette said...

I am sooo jealous.

I hope you have fun!

Jessica said...

That is awesome Alicia! I am very jeoulous! You better post all about it!

Unknown said...

How cool are YOU! I hope it's everything you imagine. Maybe I'll catch a glimpse of you on TV!
It was awesome to catch up with Devin the other night on Facebook. One of these days we'll get to see each other again. HEY, you need to post some updated pics of all of your beautiful faces! I miss them! :)

wendy said...

That is so cool! i am so happy for you. Let us know what epsidode it is so we can look out for you.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

Yea!! That's awesome!! Have a blast!

Adrienne & Scott said...

I'm seriously so excited for you! I'm sad I can't go, but I was seriously hoping Emily would ask you next because I know how bad you've been wanting to go. You'll have to let me know how it goes! Have fun!!!

Kelli said...

How was Oprah?? You should post a little something about the experience!! I hope you are doing well!